cute background..

cute background..

May 7, 2011

i luv you ..mom !!

salam.. to my rader blog..
i want to tell you..today my mom birthday..
we are not celebrate to her..
i look her..as sadly..and not felt happily..
erm..tomorrow..my father want bring our to having the picnic at JERANTUT ..
but , my mom not want to going there..
i'm so sod heared my mom say like that..
i'm think..i don't want going there too..
my father doing barbecue at there..
so delicous , yummy..
i'm here only to write about my mother's birthday 
before that..i want to speech fo my loving mom..
 ...happy birhtday to you...
...happy birthday to you....
...happy birthday to ummi..
..happi birthday to you..
               i love you so much , mom..
             you always in my heart ..
                     mmuahhhh...

0 comments: